Junk electronic mail or “spam” continues to plague businesses of all sizes. Recent studies by various technology research companies reveal that spam makes up as much as 81% of Internet traffic and can cost each corporate network user up to $1800 in productivity per year. In addition to the inconvenience of spam, much of it contains harmful viruses that could cripple your local machine or even your network.
Government efforts to crack down on spammers have made little headway. As large spam companies are shuttered, new ones sprout quickly in their wake. Enforcement action has resulted in only minor and temporary reductions in spam traffic. As the technology revolution continues to explode in undeveloped countries, more spam should be expected.
The Clean Email Alternative
With the ENS Group PurusMail™ solution, spam and email-based viruses are stopped before they reach your network and your Inbox. Hosted from a secure data center, PurusMail is an easy to manage solution that will provide peace of mind for your network users.
As an off-site hosted solution, PurusMail offers the best protection at considerable cost savings compared to other spam appliances available for purchase.
Advantages of using PurusMail over installing an appliance-based system on your network include:
- Spam and e-mail-based viruses are segmented from your inbound network traffic.
- Lower network bandwidth.
- Better security.
- No support and administration costs.
- No recurring annual hardware or software maintenance/update costs.
- A second line of defense to insure the delivery of your mail.
- PurusMail is hosted in a secure data center with redundant Internet and power connections.
- PurusMail is hosted on multiple devices so the protection of your quarantined mail is not dependant on a single point of failure.
- In the event of a power or mail server failure at your physical location, your mail is spooled by PurusMail for future delivery. With other solutions, the loss of power at your physical location may result in undelivered or rejected mail.
Contact ENS Group for more information about implementing PurusMail at your organization.